Every Hospital department relies on the generosity of our donors, at all levels of giving, to maintain the outstanding quality of care provided to our patients.
Over the years, the Foundation has raised millions of dollars for Montefiore Nyack Hospital’s programs, services, and capital needs. Recently, donor support has been instrumental in supporting the expansion and renovation of:
The Madlyn Borelli Multiple Sclerosis Center
A generous leadership gift from Hospital benefactors Frank and Madlyn Borelli, together with contributions from community friends and donors, helped Montefiore Nyack Hospital expand and renovate The Madlyn Borelli Multiple Sclerosis Center.
The new facility enables Montefiore Nyack Hospital to treat more patients in a comfortable, technologically advanced setting, without them having to travel far from home.
To learn more about the MS Center, click here.
Community Programs & Services
Donor contributions play an important role in helping to ensure a healthy community. Donor support helps Montefiore Nyack Hospital provide access to quality health care for the underserved in our community with services like the free breast cancer screening program at The Breast Center and the quality, and cost effective, and culturally sensitive prenatal and postpartum care for at-risk patients at The Prenatal Center.
Philanthropic dollars have also helped to support a number of other areas across the Hospital, including:
- Establishment of The Infusion Center at Montefiore Nyack Hospital
- Funds to support the Hospital’s award-winning Stroke Center
- A new MRI scanner and CT scanner for the Hospital
- New LED lights for the Hospital’s operating suites
- Maternal-fetal monitors for The Maternity Unit
- Medical staff and nursing development, training, and education
- Bedside Ultrasound for The Emergency Department
- New isolettes and phototherapy lights for the Intensive Care Nursery
Every contribution to Montefiore Nyack Hospital is important and gratefully appreciated. No matter how—or how much—you give, your generosity is used to enhance the health care programs and services we provide for our patients and the community.