Special Visitor Notice for Saturday, June 15th.
On Saturday, June 15th between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., the main entrance of the Hospital, Gift Shop operations and access to the Visitor Parking Lot will be impacted due to ongoing construction.
Visitors will enter the Hospital through the Security Entrance which will be clearly marked.
The Gift Shop will be closed.
Entrance to the Hospital campus and main Visitor Parking Lot will only be available from Route 9W.
Complimentary valet service is available.
If you require assistance parking or getting into the Hospital, please contact the Security Department at 845-348-2244.
Visitor Restrictions Effective May 3, 2019
Please note that visitor restrictions are currently in effect. We are working to ensure the safety of our patients and visitors and appreciate your assistance during this time.
Montefiore Nyack Hospital is restricting visitors to:
- Only two visitors per patient at a time.
- Healthy individuals 13 years of age and older
- Children must be supervised at all times and cannot be left in the lobby or other public areas unattended
No one with any of the following symptoms will be permitted to visit:
- sore throat
- muscle or body aches
- nasal congestion or runny nose
- nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask which are available at all entrances.
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also readily available
and are located throughout the Hospital.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Montefiore Nyack Hospital realizes how important it is for our patients to receive visitors during their hospitalization. In order to encourage a safe and healing environment, we will request a photo identification for all visitors and ask that you follow these general guidelines for visitation:
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Intermediate Care Units
Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units
- One parent or grandparent may stay overnight.
- Father or significant other anytime.
- Other family members and visitors: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Visiting is only permitted after delivery.
Other Visiting Hours:
Intensive Care Nursery
24-hour visitation, except:
7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Visiting times are made at the discretion of the program and/or clinical director.
Behavioral Health Center
Visiting Hours Daily:
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Visiting may be limited to 1/2 hour depending on volume of Visitors
Family Group Sundays 2:00 p.m.
- Other visiting restrictions may be requested by the attending physician, the patient, or the patient’s family. The head/charge nurse may request visitors to leave, in the event that the presence of the visitor is disruptive to the therapeutic environment of the patient being visited or to other patients on the unit. Security should be contacted for assistance as needed.
- If visitation is restricted as part of the patient’s treatment regimen, clinical justification of such restriction will be explained to the patient/family, and to the extent possible, determined with their participation.
- All patient visitors will be required to obtain a visitor’s pass from the Information Desk Receptionist in the Main Lobby. Non-patient visitors must present to the Security Department for assistance.
- All visitors must practice hand hygiene by using hand sanitizer or washing their hands with soap and water before entering the patient's room. Hand sanitizer dispensers are located outside of all patient rooms and throughout the Hospital.