Evaluation and treatment is provided to patients who may have a life-threatening allergy to medication or possible adverse reactions to:
- Chemotherapy for various forms of cancer (Rituximab, Cisplatin, Oxaliplatin, and others)
- Antibiotics for various infectious diseases (Penicillin, Sulfa, etc.)
- Aspirin for heart disease and Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease (AERD) — a chronic respiratory condition that includes asthma, nasal polyps, chronic inflammatory sinus disease, and adverse reactions to aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID).
- Anesthetic agents (Lidocaine, carbocaine, mepivacaine, etc.)
- Intravenous Iron Therapy for Anemia
- Other Medications