November 20, 2018: Highland Medical, P.C., is helping to collect winter weather necessities for those in need in our community. From now until December 12th, the primary care physician offices of Highland Medical, P.C. will serve as drop off locations for donations of new gloves, hats and scarves. All of the items collected will benefit those served by People to People, Rockland County’s largest foodbank which provides food and clothing to over 14,000 households a year.
Drop off bins will be located at the following offices through December, 12th. Office Hours are available on the Highland Medical P.C. website.
- Clarkstown Medical Associates – 200 East Eckerson Road, Suite 160, New City
- Family Practice Associates of Rockland – 206 Route 303, Valley Cottage
- Dr. Kenneth B. Svensson Family Practice – 46 North Broadway, Nyack
- Pearl River Internal Medicine – 275 North Middletown Road, Suite 2A, Pearl River
- Dr. Arthur Appel Internal Medicine – 119 Franklin Avenue, Pearl River
- Orangetown Family Practice – 97 Route 303, Tappan
- Highland Medical Internal Medicine – 171 Ramapo Road, Suite 1, Garnerville
About Highland Medical, P.C.
Highland Medical is a comprehensive network of medical practices staffed by some of the area’s finest physicians who offer high quality, patient centered, cost-effective care. Practices include primary care; family practice medicine; breast and women’s health; cardiology; endocrinology; gynecologic oncology; hematology/oncology; nephrology; neurology; obstetrics/gynecology; pulmonary; psychiatry and surgery. To learn more visithighlandmedicalpc.com or follow us on Facebook.
About Montefiore Nyack Hospital
Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a licensed 375 bed community acute care medical and surgical hospital which was founded in 1895 and is located in Rockland County, NY and is affiliated with Montefiore Health System. Its mission is to provide competent, innovative and accessible emergency and acute care services to the residents of Rockland County and surrounding areas. A partner with Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, it provides clinical rotations to third-year medical students. To learn more visit montefiorenyack.org; follow us on Facebook or Twitter and view us onYouTube.