Wednesday, August 14, Montefiore Nyack Hospital will host a community forum on the Hospital's Care Transformation Project. LEARN MORE>
Montefiore Nyack Hospital, a member of the Montefiore Health System, has announced the plans for the Care Transformation Project that will include a new and expanded Emergency Department and Medical Village. This two-story addition of 16,300 square feet will address the ever-changing healthcare needs of the community, expedite the response time, and reinforce the commitment to cultivating healthcare careers in the Hudson Valley. Construction is expected to be complete in 2020.
Project Highlights include:
- Separate Fast Track Urgent Care
- New Rapid Assessment Area
- Private Behavioral Assessment Unit
- Larger Trauma Treatment Bays
- Dedicated Imaging Suite
- Multi-Specialty Outpatient Service Center
- Primary and Specialty Care Providers
- Community Based Support Services
- Non-Emergent Transportation Assistance
Read the Full Press Release Here>
Check back for continuous updates and images.