Our Transitional Care Unit offers:
- 16 spacious private rooms with a private bathroom
- Continuity of care with 24-hour nurse coverage
- On-site physicians
- Comprehensive on-site treatment—patients don’t have to leave the building
- State-of-the art medical equipment and therapy gyms
- Up to 3 hours of daily rehabilitation therapy
- More intensive rehab than outpatient therapy services can provide
- Focus on reducing risk of hospital readmission
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Amenities such as a grooming salon, activities program, and separate dining room
Patients who may benefit from rehabilitation in the Transitional Care Unit can include those who are:
- Recovering from hip or knee replacement surgery, fractures, other orthopedic conditions
- Flare-up of chronic illness
- Medically deconditioned due to surgery, injury or other complications.
For more information, call 845-348-7310.